What to do?

AAAAAHHHHH! Maddie was so excited to go to the beach today, she came into my room sobbing when she saw the rain. What do we do? I looked at the weather radar, and it looks like the storm will pass in a while, and we could go to the beach. A wet beach, but still could go.

Would anyone be interested in Chuck E Cheese, or is there a playground at a McDonalds or something like that? Any ideas? Help! We'd still love to play today. If people want to come to our house, we could do that too, but I'd have to stop the party around 1:00 to protect John's sleep.

I don't know what to do. Help! If I don't hear from anyone before 9:30, I'll send out another email letting people know the decision.

2 comments:

Emma Jo said...

We would probably be up for something like that (although I poo poo the McDonald's more for some reason.) We could do Chuck E Cheese...I gotta go to Target anyway :)

Charlotte said...

Shoot. I wish I had checked blogs before I left for swim lessons. We were actually at McDonald's playland at 11:30 (I wanted a break to read my book!). Maybe next time!!