Harkness Memorial Park -- May 7, 2008

For directions and info for Harkness see: http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325214&depNav_GID=1650#map . I'm pretty sure we shouldn't have to pay parking fees tomorrow -- here's to hoping!

We'll meet in the parking lot marked with an 'X' at 10:00 AM. See the map below.


I've never been to the park, so I'd like to explore and see all there is to see. I'll also be planning on hanging out at the beach if possible -- we'll have suits and all the amenities as necessary.

Plan to bring a picnic lunch and sunscreen for a long day in the sun. The weather says it's supposed to be sunny and clear at 72 degrees. :)

1 comment:

Twinlinebackers said...

Well, our fearless leader, we sure missed you today! Your smile might have warmed our hearts. And we could have used a warming on this blustery beach day! Good thing Jennifer and I met last time or you'd have had two separate groups there today. =)