McCook's Park May 14th -- 11:00 AM

It's just been too cold for me the last few mornings. Let's meet at 11:00 so that it's a bit warmer to start our day.


See http://www.lisrc.uconn.edu/coastalaccess/site.asp?siteid=60 for details about McCooks park -- this week's adventure.

We'll meet at the playground up on the hill, near the picnic tables, by the tall sets of slides. Hopefully that's detailed enough I won't get lost this time!

Plan on a picnic lunch and staying as long as the sun lasts. There are bathrooms, playgrounds, a beautiful beach and other stuff too. Wednesday's supposed to be warm and clear, but it's a bit windy at the park, so I'd bring a jacket too.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'd love to come, but my 7 year old is dying for me to go with him on a field trip and his teacher said I could bring my preschoolers, so I will be at Rhode Island's Zoo all day Wednesday. Hope to see you the next week!